体育彩票31选7开奖:Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose
Product features Usage method Ophthalmic remedy Identification test Toxicity Limited use Chemical property Uses Methods of production
Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose Properties
- H2O: 50 mg/mL, clear to very faintly turbid, faintly yellow
- White to cream
- Water Solubility
- Stable. Solid is combustible, incompatible with strong oxidizing agents.
- EPA Substance Registry System
- Cellulose, 2-hydroxypropyl methyl ether(9004-65-3)
Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose price More Price(28)
|Manufacturer||Product number||Product description||CAS number||Packaging||Price||Updated||Buy|
|Alfa Aesar||44779||Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose||9004-65-3||1kg||$272||2017-11-08||Buy|
|Alfa Aesar||44779||Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose||9004-65-3||50g||$30.8||2017-11-08||Buy|
|Sigma-Aldrich||423203||(Hydroxypropyl)methyl cellulose average M||9004-65-3||100g||$91.2||2017-11-08||Buy|
Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose Chemical Properties,Uses,Production
Product featuresHydroxypropyl methyl cellulose is propylene glycol ether of methyl cellulose, hydroxypropyl and methyl combine with anhydrous glucose ring by ether bond.It is white or pale white cellulose powder or particles. The characteristics of cold water dissolution and hot water insoluble are similar with methyl cellulose. Solubility in organic solvents is superior than water soluble, can be dissolved in anhydrous methanol and ethanol solution, also soluble in chlorinated hydrocarbons and ketones in organic solvents. Soluble in water, its water solution has a surface activity, the formation of the film after drying, heated and cooled, in turn, from the reversible conversion of sol to gel. Can be used alone in the cold drink, also can be used with other emulsifier, stabilizer. To cold drink, the maximum amount is 1%. Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose and other water-soluble high weight compounds use mixture, become transparent, higher viscosity. The gelation temperature of low viscosity products is higher than high viscosity of products. Its solution is stable at room temperature. In recent years, It has been widely used in petroleum chemical industry, papermaking, leather, textile printing and dyeing, pharmaceutical, food, cosmetics and other industries, and as the dispersing agent, thickening agent, adhesive, excipient, capsule, oil resistant coating and packing etc.
Figure 1 The molecular structure of hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose
Usage methodPurpose: thickener, emulsifier, stabilizer.
1 note: hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose has many excellent properties. It can be used for baking food, pasty food, enriched food, milk paste mixing drinks, pie fillings, toppings, salad and fast food. The use of its thermal gel properties can make deep fried food, not only can save a lot of oil, but also the product has a unique taste of the soft. The use of its acid, alkali stability, anti-enzymes, do not participate in metabolism, enhance the characteristics of gastrointestinal motility, but also used to produce a variety of health food.
2 usage range and usage
(1) The provisions on the use of hygienic standards for food additives (GB 2760-1996) shall be used in all kinds of food appropriately.
(2) The actual use of reference: the use of high transparency film and film of this product can be used in the manufacture of casings, dosage is 5%. It is used as a thickener mayonnaise (HPMC-60RT400), dosage of 0.5%~2%.
Ophthalmic remedy[Application] Through the stability and thickening of anterior corneal tear, it can promote corneal moist, cut off time, extend the tear film in dry eyes and can prolong the retention time of tear film. It used for the lack of clinical tear caused by dry eyes and eye irritation, and the treatment of keratoconjunctivitis sicca, exposure keratitis and Neuroparalytic keratitis to prevent corneal injury. It can be used for hard contact lenses or artificial eye lubricant. For gonioscopy, contact endoscopy and surgery, it is as a medium in condensation genioplasty or retinal laser iridectomy in the process to protect the cornea.
[dosage] eye: 0.3%~1% solution, 1 drops, 3~4 times /d. 2% of the solution is used for the anterior chamber angle.
[Attention and taboo] Using it can sometimes have blurred vision or eyelid adhesion feeling. Continuous time should not exceed 3 Days. Wearing soft contact lens is banned to corneal epithelial disease. Wear a hard contact lens should prevent the lens floating.
[Specification] eye drops: 0.3%, 0.5%, 1%, 2.5%.
This information is edited by Chemicalbook Xiannan (2015-08-31).
Identification testIt is soluble in water swelling, forming a transparent milky white sticky gel solution, and insoluble in ethanol.
ToxicityADI does not make special provisions (FAO/WHO, 2001). It can be used for food safety (FDA. §172.87, 2000). LD505200mg/kg (rats, intra peritoneal injection).
Limited useFAO/WHO (1984): Cold drink ,10g/kg (in the end product design, single use or with other emulsifier, stabilizer and thickener dosage).
GB 2760-96: all kinds of food, to GMP limited.
Chemical propertyHydroxypropyl methyl cellulose is propylene glycol ether of methyl cellulose, hydroxypropyl and methyl combine with anhydrous glucose ring by ether bond.It is white or pale white cellulose powder or particles.It has different types of products, the methoxy and hydroxypropyl content ratio is different. It is white or gray fibrous powder or particles. It is soluble in water and some organic solvents and unsoluble in ethanol. Aqueous solution has a surface activity, the formation of the film after drying, heated and cooled, in turn, from the sol to gel reversible transformation.
Uses1. Thickener, stabilizer, emulsifier, emulsifier, suspending agent.
2. It is used as a synthetic resin dispersing agent, and the coating agent,also used as a thickener.
3. This product is used as a thickener, dispersant, binder, emulsifier and stabilizer in the textile industry. It is also widely used in synthetic resin, petrochemical, ceramics, paper, leather, medicine, food, cosmetics and other industries.
4. Used in synthetic resin, petroleum chemical industry, ceramics, paper, leather, textile, medicine, food, cosmetics and other daily chemicals and as dispersing agent, thickening agent, binders, excipients, capsules, oil resistant coating and packing etc.
Methods of production1.The refined cotton cellulose with alkali treatment at 35-40 ℃ for half an hour, press, crushed the cellulose, aging at 35 ℃, so that the average degree of polymerization of alkali cellulose is in a desired range. The alkali fiber into etherification reactor, followed by adding epoxy propane and methane chloride, etherification at 50-80 ℃ for 5h, the maximum pressure is about 1.8MPa. The reaction products were produced by postprocessing (hydrochloric acid and oxalic acid, washing and drying). The consumption of raw material of cotton pulp 1100kg/t, methyl chloride and propylene oxide 4300kg/t, solid alkali 1200kg/t, hydrochloride 30kg/t, oxalic acid 50kg/t.
2.100 kg refined cotton linters immersed in 45% solution, temperature is 35 to 40℃, time is 0.5 to 1 h, and then remove the press. The pressure to weight is 2.7 times as the weight of lint, stop pressure. Carry out the crushing. At 35℃, aging for 16h.
In the reaction kettle, the chlorinated methane, propylene oxide were added into the reaction kettle. At 80℃, the pressure was 1.8 MPa, the reaction time is 5 to 8 h, and the amount of hydrochloric acid and oxalic acid were added to the hot water at 90℃. Dewatering with centrifuge, washing to neutral, when the water content of the material is below to 60% , 130℃ of hot air flow dried to the moisture content is below 5%. Finally, the finished product sieved by 20 mesh.
3. Prepared by cellulose, methyl chloride, and ethylene oxide.
Chemical Propertieswhite or slightly beige powder or a viscous solution
UsesThickener for aqueous and non-aqueous systems, clear films with grease resistance, binders, lubricants, steric stabilizer and water retention aid.
UsesA thickener for aqueous and non-aqueous systems.
UsesAs emulsifier, film former, protective colloid, stabilizer, suspending agent, or thickener in foods. Pharmaceutic aid (suspending agent; tablet excipient; demulcent; viscosity increasing agent); hydrophilic carrier in drug delivery systems. In adhesives, asphalt emulsions, caulking compounds, tile mortars, plastic mixes, cements, paints.
Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose Preparation Products And Raw materials
GOSSYPIN ETHYLENE OXIDE Defatted cotton Cellulose microcrystalline Hydrochloric acid Methanol Sodium hydroxide Cotton brei pulp METHYL CHLORIDE Propylene oxide
Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose Suppliers
|Hangzhou Bayee Chemical Co., Ltd.||0086-571-86990109; 0086-18605816692
|Shenzhen Sendi Biotechnology Co.Ltd.||0755-23311925 18102838259
|Henan Tianfu Chemical Co.,Ltd.||0371-55170693
|Mainchem Co., Ltd.||+86-0592-6210733
|Hefei TNJ Chemical Industry Co.,Ltd.||86-0551-65418684 18949823763
|Hefei TNJ Chemical Industry Co.,Ltd.||+86 (551) 65418695 65418696
||+86 (551) 65418697||[email protected]||China||1944||62|
|J & K SCIENTIFIC LTD.||400-666-7788 +86-10-82848833
||+86-10-82849933||[email protected];[email protected]||China||96816||76|
|Meryer (Shanghai) Chemical Technology Co., Ltd.||+86-(0)21-61259100(Shanghai) +86-(0)755-86170099(ShenZhen) +86-(0)10-62670440(Beijing)
||+86-(0)21-61259102(Shanghai) +86-(0)755-86170066(ShenZhen) +86-(0)10-88580358(Beijing)||[email protected]||China||40400||62|
|future industrial shanghai co., ltd||400-0066-400；021-60496031
|Alfa Aesar||400-610-6006; 021-67582000
9004-65-3(Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose)Related Search:
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose phthalate HYPROMELLOSE PHTHALATE - REFERENCE SPECTRUM HYPROMELLOSE (HYDROXYPROPYL METHYLCELLULOSE) USP(CRM STANDARD) HYDROXYPROPYL METHYL CELLULOSE ACETATE SUCCINATE HYPROMELLOSE PHTHALATE REFERENCE SPECTRUM EPH(CRM STANDARD) HYDROXYPROPYL METHYLCELLULOSE STEAROXY ETHER HYPROMELLOSE PHTHALATE USP(CRM STANDARD) Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose Methanol Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose Methyl CELLULOSE ACETATE Cellulose microcrystalline Ethyl cellulose Hydroxypropyl cellulose CELLULOSE Methylparaben Acetonitrile
- Dynamic Sieving
- Proteomics and Protein Expression
- Protein Analysis
- Protein Electrophoresis
- MODIFIED CELLULOSE
- PROPYLENE GLYCOL ETHER OF METHYLCELLULOSE
- HYPOMELLOSE 2208
- HYPOMELLOSE 2906
- HYPOMELLOSE 2910
- HYPROMELLOSE, 2208
- HYPROMELLOSE, 2910
- (HYDROXYPROPYL)METHYL CELLULOSE
- HYDROXYPROPYL METHYLCELLULOSE 2208
- HYDROXYPROPYLMETHYLCELLULOSE 2910
- HYDROXYPROPYL METOLOSE
- HYDROXYPROPYL MODIFIED CELLULOSE
- METHOCEL E4M
- METHOCEL K100
- METHOCEL(TM) E3 PREMIUM
- METHOCEL(TM) F PREMIUM
- METHOCEL(TM) K4 PREMIUM
- Biochemicals and Reagents
- Capillary Electrophoresis
- Hydroxypropyl methylcellose
- HYDROXYPROPYL METHYL CELLULOSE (VISC. 2% AQ. SOLN. = 4,000CPS)
- HYDROXYPROPYL METHYL CELLULOSE (VISC. 2% AQ. SOLN. = 80-120CPS)
- HYDROXYPROPYLMETHYLCELLULOSE 2910, USP
- HYDROXYPROPYLMETHYLCELLULOSE APPROX.*100 CENTIPOISE
- (HYDROXYPROPYL)METHYL CELLULOSE,15000 MP A.S
- HYDROXYPROPYL METHYL CELLULOSE (VISC. 2% AQ. SOLN. = 6CPS)
- HYDROXYPROPYLMETHYLCELLULOSE*ELECTROPHOR ESIS REAGEN
- HYDROXYPROPYLMETHYLCELLULOSE APPROX*4,00 0 CENTIPOIS
- HYDROXYPROPYL METHYL CELLULOSE (VISC. 2% AQ. SOLN. = 15,000CPS)
- HYDROXYPROPYL METHYL CELLULOSE (VISC. 2% AQ. SOLN. = 100,000CPS)
- HYDROXYPROPYLMETHYLCELLULOSE APPROX*50 C ENTIPOISES
- (HYDROXYPROPYL)METHYL CELLULOSE, ~4000 M PA.S
- (HYDROXYPROPYL)METHYLCELLULOSE, 30-65 MPA.S
- HYDROXYPROPYL METHYL CELLULOSE (VISC. 2% AQ. SOLN. = 50CPS)
- (HYDROXYPROPYL)METHYL CELLULOSE,1500 MPA .S
- (HYDROXYPROPYL)METHYL CELLULOSE, 15 MPA. S
- (HYDROXYPROPYL)METHYL CELLULOSE,100000 M PA.S